Do you need to modify the properties of a Windows Service definition across a thousand desktops? Are there unnecessary Services running on your Windows desktops or servers, but you don’t have the time to visit all of them and update the start-up settings? Do you have a few Services with memory leaks that need to be restarted on a regular basis?
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how RED Services Management lets you access, modify and report on Windows service properties concurrently on all systems in the network, and quickly update your service account credentials.
You will learn how to:
- Discover all services and accounts used by your servers and workstations and identify dependent services
- See a consolidated view of every service running on every system in one console
- Make mass changes to service credentials in minutes without causing outages
- Schedule automated service restarts and system reboots
- Implement automated reporting for services status and change records
Meet Our Speaker
Senior Sales Engineer
Joe Vachon provides technical support in service of enterprise sales for Lieberman Software’s flagship privileged identity management solution. He demonstrates software features, tests product for release, supports customers pre- and post-sale, troubleshoots difficult deployments, analyzes customer environments and recommends system design architectures. He installs, configures, and implements customer deployments. Joe is a VMWare Certified Professional, a Cisco CCNA and has multiple Microsoft Certifications. He has a B.A. in Communications from Towson University.