Lieberman RED Identity Management’s Secure Application Launcher enables you to essentially “white list” applications authorized staff can launch with the administrative credentials. RED Identity Management makes it easy to configure secure access with optional session recording, to a wide variety of enterprise applications such as SQL Management Studio, Oracle Enterprise Manager, IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager, and many more.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Enable authorized admins to configure new applications – whether on-premises or in the cloud – without any vendor lock-in
- Enable users to launch on local machines or a secure bastion host / jump server
- Configure session recording to work automatically, whenever users access selected corporate applications – both on-premises and in cloud
- Manage the largest environments without the need to buy add-on appliances
- Run remote terminal programs such as PuTTy and virtually any other SSH client from the RED Identity Management bastion host
Meet Our Speaker
VP of Technical Management
Chris Stoneff oversees product management, quality assurance and technical support at Lieberman Software, and is responsible for meeting the real-world needs of the company’s customers. With over 17 years of systems administration, consulting, training, and product management experience, Mr. Stoneff is instrumental in guiding the development of the Lieberman Software products portfolio. An accomplished consultant and technical trainer, he has taught thousands of administrators on fundamental and advanced concepts of Windows management and security concepts and key technologies.