Lieberman RED Identity Management (formerly Enterprise Random Password Manager) orchestrates the full life cycle of privileged identity and certificate management to address the needs of the largest cloud service providers. It’s now possible for service providers to embed security into their existing provisioning process and thereby mitigate risks and achieve compliance objectives. Watch this webinar to learn:
- Programmatic methods to update or replace passwords in a myriad of locations, including stored passwords embedded in applications, scripts, or configuration files.
- How to programmatically replace and/or retrieve passwords from the RED Identity Management local or web server storage.
- How to call SDK components by any program or programming language (e.g. ASP, PHP, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc.)
- How to use the web service to permit any extensible application to consume our product as a Privileged Identity Management engine and secure file store.
- Best practices for leveraging our out-of-the-box PowerShell Cmdlets to extend the management of RED Identity Management to a command line / scripting environment.
Meet Our Speaker
VP of Technical Management
Chris Stoneff oversees product management, quality assurance and technical support at Lieberman Software, and is responsible for meeting the real-world needs of the company’s customers. With over 17 years of systems administration, consulting, training, and product management experience, Mr. Stoneff is instrumental in guiding the development of the Lieberman Software products portfolio. An accomplished consultant and technical trainer, he has taught thousands of administrators on fundamental and advanced concepts of Windows management and security concepts and key technologies.