What’s really going on inside your Windows infrastructure? We can report on and modify security configuration settings across your Windows systems.
30-Day Free Trial
As you add new servers, workstations, users, accounts and groups it becomes difficult to stay in control of the Windows network. Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense Systems Management provides the real-time details you need to manage your complex Windows infrastructure, with the agility to rapidly respond to security and management issues as they arise.
Do you need to:
- See who is in the local administrators group?
- Find and remove unwanted shares?
- Determine which NTFS permissions are granted to which users?
- Remove obsolete machine accounts?
- Change all administrator passwords at once?
- Identify and block unauthorized software on client systems?
RED Systems Management does all this and more. It can modify groups, users, passwords, registry settings, policies, audit settings, and rights en masse, while providing real-time, interactive reports for the system data it collects. Try RED Systems Management for free today.
A fully functional trial version of RED Systems Management is available for download. The trial allows for management of 10 computers for 30 days.
Current Version: 8.0.1
Current Customers: Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Requirements for Installation:
- Windows 7 Professional or higher – 64bit version, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 Professional or higher – 64bit version, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 Professional or higher – 64bit version, Windows Server 2012 R2 (recommended), or Windows 10 Professional or higher – 64bit version
- Optional: A SQL 2008 – 2016 or SQL Express 2008 – 2016 database must be available to take advantage of all reporting features such as scheduled reports and the NTFS Reporting module in RED Systems Management. This can be on a separate machine.