Current Version: 188.8.131.52 Released: December 19, 2017 Build: 171218
New features and changes:
- Native DUO Multi-Factor Authentication support push notifications, phone calls, and plain old token. This adds to the already extensive list of MFA systems we historically supported such as RSA, Phonefactor, Safenet, etc.
- New Self-Elevation account elevation.
- Managed Passwords, Shared Passwords, and Personal Password web pages now look essentially the same, have most if not all of the same fields and options to provide a seamless experience and reduce cognitive dissonance while using the web application.
- Disconnected Account Management v2 now adds support for systems that will never connect to the system allowing greater freedom and deployment to disconnected systems and networks.
- Web application logon performance has been greatly improved with login times for domain users reduced up to 33%.
- Proper support for hosting the RED IM components on Windows Server 2016 officially added. No version prior to this could successfully and fully be installed in a native 2016 environment.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 Scheduled task management and discovery has been added (You must run RED IM from Server 2016!).
- Linux/UNIX systems now support per-system port assignments which allows admins to better support their non-Windows infrastructure without having to create multiple management sets or jobs just because of different ports. This also fixes system refresh and discovery operations as a result.
- Additional SSH key types can now be managed and imported.
- The admin guide has added over 120 new sections to the programmers guide.
- Experimental (unsupported) support for MySQL database as a backend data store is now available.
- New database export interfaces for partial or full datastore migration available.
- Zone processor problems related to managing and refreshing cloud resources and ESX have been resolved.
- Time zone issues that could cause jobs to be incorrectly run multiple times now have viable resolutions.