Countering Security Threats as You Migrate to the Cloud
The affordability, flexibility and scalability of the cloud has spurred a remarkable rate of new cloud migrations. But as many organizations migrate, they find that the same security challenges they face on-premises follow them into the cloud. Attackers use the same automated cyber attacks on your cloud-hosted servers that they do on your physical servers.
Protect Identities in the Cloud
To succeed, whether inside the cloud or not, attackers require credentials to access your privileged accounts. In large cloud environments there are vast numbers of systems with untold privileged accounts. You need to counter their attacks with solutions that manage and secure your privileged credentials.
Lieberman Software has the security solution you need to protect your cloud identities. Organizations have relied on our privileged identity management technology to protect their on-premises platforms and infrastructure for decades. We now extend that same protection to your critical privileged identities in the cloud.
By providing a cloud, on-premises and hybrid solution, we offer the flexibility your organization needs to meet your evolving IT operational needs.
Enumerate and Manage Cloud Accounts
Our Rapid Enterprise Defense (RED) Identity Management product connects to your cloud environment, discovers the user accounts defined in the cloud account settings, and allows you to protect those accounts with automated credential rotation — just like you can do for your on-premises systems.
In addition to securing the privileged credentials that grant access to your cloud-based systems and applications, RED Identity Management also secures the credentials that underpin the administration of your cloud portals themselves. This dual purpose ability to secure the cloud inside and out is an industry unique approach.
Currently supported cloud platforms are listed below:
- Amazon Web Services
- Azure Active Directory
- IBM SoftLayer
- Rackspace Cloud
How it Works
- Manages, secures and audits cloud platform accounts just like on-premises privileged accounts
- Leverages one system to rule all privileged resources no matter where they live – in the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid environments
- Manages many different on-premises and cloud infrastructures located anywhere in the world from one central platform — it’s one-to-as-many-as-you-need
- Employs the latest orchestration approaches to simplify and automate all the different infrastructure operations with REST and SOAP-based interfaces
- Manipulates your Software Defined Networking (SDN) layer to make centralized management work
- Has the hooks you need to traverse your networks the right way and leave them exactly as it found them when it started