Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management provides authoritative audit trails of privileged access on protected systems and accounts to prove regulatory compliance.
Organizations that face regulatory compliance audits for standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NERC, FISMA, Sarbanes-Oxley and others need to prove that they’ve secured their privileged identities. That’s because each of these standards requires you to:
- Identify and track the location of privileged account passwords
- Delegate so that only appropriate personnel can access privileged accounts
- Enforce rules for password strength, uniqueness and change frequency
- Audit and alert so that requesters, purpose, duration, and other facts are documented.
Lieberman RED Identity Management lowers the cost and uncertainty of compliance audits by:
- Discovering and changing default privileged passwords on each existing, new and changed hardware and software asset
- Maintaining minimum complexity and change frequency standards for privileged account passwords
- Providing authoritative audit trails of privileged access requests on protected systems and applications; and proving that individuals who are terminated or change job roles no longer have access
- Documenting a need-to-know when it comes to each privileged access
To learn more about how our solutions can be applied to your regulatory compliance requirements follow the links below.
|Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)||HIPAA||PCI DSS||NIST / FISMA|
|NERC / CIP||DIACAP||CIS|| Basel II
Learn More About Regulatory Compliance and Privileged Identities
Contact us for more information about how Lieberman Software can help you secure your organization’s privileged accounts.