Easier Deployment and Improved Manageability
Lieberman RED Identity Management can be deployed by your in-house staff in days, not months, and maintained with a minimum of IT staff resources.
No organization should spend months of personnel time and vast sums in professional services fees to deploy a Privileged Identity Management solution. Fortunately, RED Identity Management can be deployed on the largest networks in only days, without the need for added-cost professional services.
- RED Identity Management is designed from the ground up to be operationally efficient.
- Installation and configuration is made easy with check box configuration screens and simple navigation menus.
- It takes only minutes to install or upgrade, and then it is simply a matter of moving through the configuration screens to select your deployment options.
RED Identity Management consumes users, roles and systems from existing LDAP compliant directories and CMDBs. On an ongoing basis, RED Identity Management will synch with your existing directories/databases to update itself as systems and administrative users come on and off the network.
Configuration vs. Customization
RED Identity Management is also designed to be easy to configure and maintain over time. All RED Identity Management customers get the same supported code base that includes built-in options to configure the solution for your specific purposes, however complex. And, RED Identity Management doesn’t require extensive customization and one-off vendor implementations, so you’ll minimize your future costs and simplify your software updates and security fixes. Nearly all customers are able to configure RED Identity Management without requiring expensive professional services. Simply select your configuration options from easy-to-navigate drop down menus and check mark boxes.
Because every IT environment is different, an important consideration is RED Identity Management’s ability to easily manage and operate reliably with the systems, applications and devices that are unique to your enterprise. RED Identity Management gives you a full SOAP & WSDL-based web services stack and SDK that can address corner cases, with APIs available for virtually all platforms to allow real-time, programmatic access to passwords. The SDK allows applications and individuals to access the password store independently of the product’s original interface. Use cases include:
- Improving the security of your in-house applications and scripts by configuring them to retrieve privileged credentials on demand rather than embedding the passwords where they can be easily compromised
- Programmatically updating account information in the password store
- Programmatically enrolling systems in RED Identity Management without waiting for dynamic group updates
- Replacing clear-text passwords embedded in applications with secure retrieval from the encrypted database
Maintainability for the Long Term
To save your organization long-term costs, RED Identity Management product upgrades are included with your cost of support, and the upgrade software can be installed quickly, by your in-house staff, without the need to pay for additional professional services.
Contact us to learn more about how Lieberman Software can help you secure your organization’s privileged identities.