Organizations running Windows servers embedded with COM+, MTS and DCOM objects discover that effectively managing the identities used by these components is difficult. There is no convenient method to see every object on every machine at once, and no simple way to reconfigure them when necessary.
Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense COM Management is a Windows systems management tool that administers COM, MTS, and DCOM objects on a mass basis through a single display. Every object distributed across all systems in the network can be quickly identified and modified in one operation. You’ll eliminate the complexity of locating and changing all of these crucial components manually.
Try RED COM Management Now
A fully functional trial version of RED COM Management is available for download. The trial version is good on 10 computers for 30 days.
Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Current Version: 8.0.1
Requirements for Installation:
- Windows XP Professional SP3, 32bit version
- Windows Server 2003, 32bit version
- Windows Server 2003, 64bit version*
- Windows 7 Professional or higher, 32bit version
- Windows 7 Professional or higher, 64bit version*
- Windows Server 2008 R2*
- Windows 8 Professional or higher, 32bit version
- Windows 8 Professional or higher, 64bit version*
- Windows Server 2012*
- COM+/DCOM communication only allows for same or downlevel communication. This means that RED COM Management should be installed on the latest operating system available.*
- Windows NT 4 requires the appropriate option pack for server or workstation with the MTS option installed. The option pack also requires SP4 or later and IE4 or later.
* Windows Vista or later (NT 6.0+) cannot manage COM+/DCOM on Windows versions prior to Windows XP. This is a Microsoft imposed limitation.