Managing passwords securely is difficult. But the integration between Lieberman Software and Ping Identity eases this burden with secure single sign-on (SSO) capabilities that ensure your credentials are protected and updated.
Ping Authentication Powered by SAML
Today, credentials are constantly under attack. So it’s essential to confirm that users are who they say they are and are coming in from secure endpoints. Ping provides security and protection in one central place to maximize effectiveness – all in a single, born in the cloud service. Those capabilities can also now be used to authenticate your Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management users.
With native Ping support powered by SAML, your users gain a simple, clean log in experience. And you can know that exactly the right people have access to exactly the right privileges in exactly the right way.
RED Identity Management’s Pings support provides you with the access you require to ensure maximum security and user satisfaction. With the Ping – RED Identity Management integration you can:
- Keep administrative use workflow the same, but run the authentication at the RED Identity Management web UI through Ping – or simply have it use existing Ping sessions to log users in.
- Allow administrative users to access RED Identity Management via the same Ping portal through which they access the rest of their applications – just by clicking on a badge.
- Leverage all the extra security measures Ping supports for RED Identity Management – multifactor authentication, rules governing time, location and other aspects of authentication checking, as well as policies controlling the length and types of sessions a user may have.
- Use the full power of SAML to pass the authentication and authorization details needed to ensure security and accuracy.
- Simplify user lifecycle management by ensuring that any user cut off from Ping will also instantly lose their access to RED Identity Management and all the privileges managed there.
A Simple Path Forward for Existing Customers
If you’re a current RED Identity Management customer, you can maintain your existing policies and delegations when you switch to Ping authentication. Simply keep the authorization layer in RED Identity Management intact, but change the authentication to Ping immediately. With the check of one box, Ping can pass along information about the users’ that will connect to the information about the policies you already have in RED Identity Management.
You keep your same policies, but your users get Ping right now. Or you can start using your Ping identities and building new roles and policies based on those.
Are you ready to learn more?
Contact us today to schedule a demo of the Lieberman Software – Ping Identity integration.