Managing passwords in a secure manner is no simple task. But with the integration between Lieberman Software and OneLogin, you gain secure single sign-on (SSO) capabilities that ensure your credentials are protected.
Powered by SAML
Credentials are constantly under attack, so it’s essential to confirm that users are who they say they are and are coming in from secure endpoints. OneLogin provides the necessary security and protection in one central place to maximize effectiveness – all in a single, born in the cloud service. Those capabilities can be used to authenticate your Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management users as well.
With native OneLogin support powered by SAML, your users can have a simple, clean log in experience. And you can be sure that the right people have access to the right privileges in the right way.
With the OneLogin integration for RED Identity Management, you can:
- Keep administrative use workflow exactly the same but run the authentication at the RED Identity Management web UI through OneLogin – or simply have it use existing OneLogin sessions to log users in.
- Allow administrative users to access RED Identity Management via the same OneLogin portal through which they access all the rest of their applications by simply clicking on a badge.
- Leverage all the extra security measures OneLoginsupports for RED Identity Management – multifactor authentication, rules governing time, location, and other aspects of authentication checking, as well as policies controlling the length and types of sessions a user may have.
- Use the power of SAML to pass along the authentication and authorization details needed to ensure security and accuracy.
- Simplify user lifecycle management by ensuring that a user cut off from Okta also instantly loses access to RED Identity Management and the privileges managed there.
A Simple Path Forward for Existing Customers
If you’re an existing RED Identity Management customer, you can easily preserve your existing policies and delegations as you switch over to OneLogin authentication. Just keep the authorization layer in RED Identity Management intact, but change the authentication to OneLogin right away. By checking one box, OneLogin can pass along information about the users’ that connects to the information about policies you already have in RED Identity Management. You keep your same policies, but your users get OneLogin immediately.
Or you can start using your OneLogin identities and building new roles and policies based on those right now, too. The choice is yours.
Ready to learn more?
Then, contact us today to schedule a demo of the Lieberman Software – OneLogin integration.