Welcome to RED Identity Management version 5.5.1. This release is available at no charge to customers with a current Software Support and Maintenance Agreement.
New Features in RED Identity Management 5.5.1
- Okta, Ping Identity, OneLogin, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) federated authentication support powered by SAML.
- New option to output compliance reports as PDF and/or comma-separated value (CSV) files.
- New option to automatically copy a password to the clipboard without displaying the password on screen during password checkout.
- You can now add LDAP users directly to the RED Identity Management delegation system.
- You can now verify that the Session Recording feature is properly installed and configured using the new “Test” button.
- And numerous bug fixes.