Windows Systems Management
Lieberman Software offers a comprehensive suite of tools for mass managing Windows systems at scale.
Security Configuration Management
- Modify and report on groups, users, policies, shares, NTFS permissions, registry settings, audit settings and more en masse
- Block malicious software and other unauthorized programs
- Manage the identity information for all components on multiple machines through one centralized view
Service Account and Scheduled Task Management
- Remotely access, analyze and modify Windows service properties across the enterprise
- View all Windows services running on every server
- Distribute new programs, patches and updates across all systems on your network simultaneously
- Allow delegated users to securely reset expiring or forgotten passwords
- Automatically replicate updated passwords between accounts across assorted computing platforms
- Randomize local administrator passwords on all Windows systems and recover them on demand
How it Works
Runs Immediate or Scheduled Actions
Need to make an update now, but not all of your machines are available? Reporting and management operations can be run immediately or scheduled to run at a more convenient time.
The operations can easily be combined, so all available machines can be updated, and the unavailable machines can scheduled to be updated when they become available.
The scheduled maintenance actions support configurable retry, so you can be sure that all your machines will be updated when they become available. All of the operations of these tools are client-based, so there are no agents to deploy.
Leverages Mass Management Interface
If you’re a Windows Systems Administrator in a business environment, you’ve generally got problems to solve across tens, hundreds or thousands of machines, not just one. While most system administration tools are designed to perform an operation on a single target machine, Lieberman Software’s Mass Management interface allows you to perform an operation across a thousand machines as easily as against one machine.
Operations can be threaded to perform the same operation across multiple machines simultaneously. Quickly locate all relevant Windows systems and perform configuration actions across all the targeted systems in one operation.
The Mass Management architecture also deals transparently with differences in Windows operating system versions, patch levels, language settings and differing network speeds.
Utilizes Remote Desktop Integration
Sometimes you need to login to a remote machine to get the work done. Our Windows Systems Management tools provide seamless remote desktop integration using Windows Remote Desktop or VNC.
To login to a remote desktop, simply click on the machine in the Mass Management Interface and connect.
Learn more about each of the tools that make up the Lieberman Software Windows Systems Management portfolio today.