Are you concerned about employees gaining privileged access and doing harm?
Reduce the risk of insiders gaining persistent access and limit the scope of threats from personnel by instituting “least privileges” required and time restricted access to IT assets.
With advanced protection and full auditing of actions performed, enterprises can eliminate anonymous access to systems, devices, applications, corporate websites, and databases.
Deliver “least privileges” and time-limited access to core systems with delegation and policy based automated rotation of credentials.
Enforce Best Practices
Eliminate credential sharing and promote accountability through documented requests for privileged access.
Provide better auditing with full compliance reporting on privileged user activity and session recording.
How it Works
- Delegate access to privileged credentials so that only authorized personnel, using the least privilege required, can login to IT assets for a restricted time – with full auditing of all actions performed
- Enforce automatic credential rotation to prevent insiders from achieving uncontrolled persistent access
- Confirm authorized user’s identities with multi-factor authentication
- Simplify delivery of a diverse set of role-based access controls so users are pre-authorized to access specific IT assets
- Improve user experiences while maintaining security by allowing users to check out privileged credentials, RDP/SSH into machines, or launch applications without ever seeing the credentials
- Create a climate of accountability by documenting requests for privileged access, always knowing who requested what access, when, and for what reason; no more anonymous access to systems and applications
- Deter malicious activities by enabling session recording
This solution is delivered via our Adaptive Privilege Management platform. Get started by visiting our platform overview page.