How do you currently limit access for contractors?
Reduce the risk of granting contractors and third parties access to sensitive IT assets with time-bound, on-demand access that is limited only to the systems required to fulfill their obligations.
Lieberman Software provides constant protection and the ability to fully audit contractor activity for strong protection.
Authorize Essential Access
Grant access only to the IT assets contractors and third parties need to do their work with explicit access or RDP/SSH logins.
Strengthen Cyber Security
Add multi-factor authentication as well as SMS and email of time-limited credentials.
Reduce the burden of provisioning contractors into corporate identity management systems by providing explicit accounts for privileged access.
How it Works
- Time-limits contractor credentials and limits scope of access to protect the environment
- Enables automatic credential rotation to prevent third parties from achieving uncontrolled persistent access
- Eliminates the need to provision contractors in IAM/AD/LDAP systems while granting them explicit login access to corporate IT assets
- Permits third parties to login to systems via RDP/SSH, and to applications through the Application Launcher, without ever seeing a password
- Provides privileged activity logs to monitor activities from the contractor allowing IT to be confident access isn’t being abused
- Records sessions for selected systems, applications, or personnel so you can know exactly who did what, when
- Generates comprehensive audit trails of privileged access and interactive dashboards simplify reviewing of suspicious activities
This solution is delivered via our Adaptive Privilege Management platform. Get started by visiting our platform overview page.