How long does your organization take to respond to a cyber security event?
Lieberman Software provides automated intrusion response that limits exposure to sophisticated cyber attacks through the proactive, automatic rotation of privileged credentials in real-time.
Our solution works in concert with your existing security frameworks and identity systems to provide coordinated orchestration and programmatic response to detected threats.
Ensure a constant, evolving defense against attackers, limiting their ability to gain and maintain anonymous access to critical systems.
Limits Cyber Intrusions
Guarantee threats don’t spread to dependent systems and mitigates the scope of damage that can occur.
Real-Time Threat Response
Eliminate the need for IT to intervene when threats are detected by existing SIEM systems or firewalls by providing automated, real-time credential rotation.
How it Works
- Immediately changes credentials to stop a breach in progress when an intrusion is detected
- Delivers real-time automated credential management to accelerate responses to threats
- Maintains an active defense by automatically rotating credentials on a schedule
- Adds and continually tracks all systems found within the environment to eliminate blind spots, manage, monitor, report, and control the privileged access that SIEM systems can’t detect on their own
- Addresses threats across dependent systems and accounts to ensure threats don’t spread
This automated intrusion response solution is delivered via our Adaptive Privilege Management platform. Get started by visiting our platform overview page.