What’s really going on inside your Windows infrastructure? We can report on and modify security configuration settings across your Windows systems.
30-Day Free Trial
As you add new servers, workstations, users, accounts and groups it becomes difficult to stay in control of the Windows network. User Manager Pro Suite (UMPS) provides the real-time details you need to manage your complex Windows infrastructure, with the agility to rapidly respond to security and management issues as they arise.
Do you need to:
- See who is in the local administrators group?
- Find and remove unwanted shares?
- Determine which NTFS permissions are granted to which users?
- Remove obsolete machine accounts?
- Change all administrator passwords at once?
- Identify and block unauthorized software on client systems?
UMPS does all this and more. It can modify groups, users, passwords, registry settings, policies, audit settings, and rights en masse, while providing real-time, interactive reports for the system data it collects. Try UMPS for free today.
A fully functional trial version of UMPS is available for download. The trial allows for management of 10 computers for 30 days.
Current Version: 7.50
Current Customers: Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Requirements for Installation:
- 32 or 64 bit Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- 32 or 64 bit Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Home and RT editions are not supported.
- Optional – A SQL 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 or SQL Express database must be available to take advantage of all reporting features such as scheduled reports, and the NTFS reporting and Web Reporting modules in User Manager Pro Suite. This can be on a separate machine.
- Optional – IIS6 must be installed and Active Server Pages must be enabled to make use of Web Reporting and the Password Recovery Console in User Manager Pro Suite. This can be on a separate machine. If Web Reporting and/or the Password Recovery Console are not installed, IIS is not needed.