Organizations running Windows servers embedded with COM+, MTS and DCOM objects discover that effectively managing the identities used by these components is difficult. There is no convenient method to see every object on every machine at once, and no simple way to reconfigure them when necessary.
COM+ Manager is a Windows systems management tool that administers COM, MTS, and DCOM objects on a mass basis through a single display. Every object distributed across all systems in the network can be quickly identified and modified in one operation. You’ll eliminate the complexity of locating and changing all of these crucial components manually.
Try COM+ Manager Now
A fully functional trial version of COM+ Manager is available for download. The trial version is good on 10 computers for 30 days.
Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Current Version: 2.50
Requirements for Installation:
- Windows Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012
- Windows Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows Vista Business or higher SP2, Windows 7 Professional or higher SP1
- COM+/DCOM communication only allows for same or downlevel communication. This means that COM+ Manager should be installed on the latest operating system available.*
- Windows NT 4 requires the appropriate option pack for server or workstation with the MTS option installed. The option pack also requires SP4 or later and IE4 or later.
* Windows 2008 and later operating systems cannot manage COM/DCOM on Windows 2000 or earlier operating systems. Contact Microsoft for further information.