Privileged Identity Management for Oracle® WebLogic
Organizations fail security audits and suffer costly data breaches because their privileged identity passwords go unmanaged. Privileged identities are the so-called “super user” accounts that hold elevated permission to access files, run programs, and change configuration settings. They exist on virtually every component in the IT infrastructure – including Oracle WebLogic and other middleware tiers, business applications, hardware and networking devices, and more.
Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) helps you discover and manage all privileged credentials in your environment – including WebLogic accounts and the other “super user” logins on your network that grant access physical and virtual hardware, new and legacy applications, databases, network devices and more.
Get the Complete Solution
Without adequate controls any shared, highly privileged logins in your WebLogic environment could provide unrestricted, unaudited access to your company’s private data. ERPM is the first privileged identity management solution that can:
- Eliminate the sharing and anonymous use of highly privileged accounts, everywhere in your Oracle infrastructure.
- Help you stay compliant with regulatory mandates – including SOX, BASEL II, BASEL III and others – by discovering, securing, and auditing all account logins in your cross-platform environment.
- Propagate all interdependent credentials whenever password changes are made to prevent service disruptions.
- Simultaneously discover and safeguard the super-user login accounts used by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties on all hardware platforms– including Windows, Linux, UNIX, mainframes, network appliances and others.
- Manage and secure the service accounts in use throughout your infrastructure that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Discover, manage and secure the application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
Unmatched Oracle Support
ERPM continuously detects and secures privileged accounts everywhere in your Oracle infrastructure, including:
- Oracle 11g, 10g and 9i Database editions
- Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion and other middleware applications
- Oracle Identity Management including OIM, Oracle Applications Manager, and Oracle Internet Directory plus other LDAP-compliant directory services
- Oracle Applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, Hyperion and more
- Oracle-Supported Operating Systems including Oracle Enterprise Linux and other Oracle-supported Linux platforms, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, HP OpenVMS, IBM AIX, IBM z/OS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X Server and others
- Network Devices including Cisco routers and switches, Juniper, HP Procurve, Riverbed, and others
- Third-Party Software including multi-platform databases, line-of-business applications and Web services