Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense Identity Management automatically discovers, secures, tracks and audits privileged account passwords in Oracle PeopleSoft applications. Without RED Identity Management, these accounts typically remain unmanaged and can potentially lead to security breaches and violations of regulatory compliance requirements.
Oracle PeopleSoft Integration
The PeopleSoft integration for RED Identity Management eliminates the need for you to periodically change PeopleSoft credentials by hand, provides strong auditing of access to sensitive accounts, and adds necessary security controls to help you assure least privilege access to PeopleSoft systems. Integration features include:
- Discovery of PeopleSoft accounts on one or more instances of PeopleSoft
- Periodic randomization of selected accounts
- Password recovery of PeopleSoft accounts with delegated / time-limited access / workflow approval
- Passwords for account usage can be one-time usage with automatic randomization of credential after use
- Propagation of randomized PeopleSoft credentials to applications that use those credentials
- Automatic logon to PeopleSoft web portal with randomized accounts without disclosing credentials
- Web portal logon via fixed icon to use specific account / specific web portal
- Web portal logon via a predefined list of potential PeopleSoft accounts granted to the user
The integration give you comprehensive audit data in real-time for regulators and auditors, helping you achieve continuous compliance with robust protection against cyber-warfare threats. All transactions with PeopleSoft are audited, with session recording of web portal usage also available. User access to PeopleSoft can use multi-factor authentication, as well as multiple directories for authentication.
For more information on how RED Identity Management can help secure your Oracle-based environment, contact an account manager.