Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) customers can get all the benefits of deep, out-of-the-box Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) integration through the ERPM Snap-In for SCCM. Thanks to this deep integration, authorized users can quickly retrieve administrator and root account passwords directly from the SCCM interface.
Microsoft SCCM Integration
The Lieberman Software integration extends Microsoft SCCM by enabling IT staff to:
- Receive privileged access to systems and applications through the SCCM interface
- Obtain privileged access only to the extent needed to resolve each IT service issue, and only if properly authorized through SCCM
- View documentation of each privileged password check out request including each requester and IP address, time stamps, and the reason for each request.
This two-way integration saves IT staff time and boosts productivity by:
- More quickly granting access to IT assets whenever service is required
- Eliminating the time-consuming manual tasks of obtaining approvals, documenting each access, and reporting the results
- Ending risky practices of sharing privileged logins on Post-It Notes and spreadsheets
- Preventing privileged access from spreading to the wrong people.
Together, SCCM and ERPM also provide oversight to help organizations meet their Service Level Agreement (SLA) and regulatory compliance requirements, continuously auditing IT staff access to privileged accounts and providing authoritative records to prove compliance.
The integration ensures that only those systems and applications relevant to each SCCM incident can be reached through privileged credentials for service and repair, and only by appropriate personnel. All password checkout/check-in transactions become part of the trouble ticket record, are audited, and are available for review by IT management and auditors.