Lieberman Software is committed to comprehensive support of HP hardware and software.
- HP Software Enterprise Management Alliance Program participation demonstrates our commitment to develop privileged identity management solutions that help safeguard your deployment of HP Operations Manager software for Windows® (formerly known as HP OpenView™).
- Automated discovery, remediation, and secure recovery of privileged account credentials on all models of HP and Compaq computers is assured with each version of ERPM.
- Out-of-the-box support for HP ProCurve managed switches lets you continuously secure the privileged accounts present on your HP network appliances. The combination of HP ProCurve and ERPM helps secure your organization against attacks that exploit shared, common privileged passwords that otherwise exist on your managed devices.
Securing HP Management Software
Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) continuously discovers, manages, and allows secure and audited recovery of the privileged account credentials present in your deployment of HP Operations Manager software for Windows®. With ERPM you can rapidly secure the many dozens of privileged accounts and system objects in HP Operations Manager software for Windows®, keeping your network secure and helping maintain compliance with PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, and other regulatory mandates. As it secures the privileged accounts present in your HP management software deployment, ERPM propagates password changes to each interdependent service to avoid disruptions and keep your installation running smoothly.
The reliable three-tier architecture of ERPM lets you quickly secure any size of HP Operations Manager software for Windows®deployment, with Zone Processing to efficiently synchronize all password changes throughout local and remote datacenter locations. And, ERPM eliminates deployment and maintenance headaches by working without the use of additional software agents.
Only ERPM helps you to:
- Secure more of your infrastructure with the industry’s only Iron-to-ApplicationSM management of privileged accounts on physical and virtual operating systems, clustered computers, network appliances, out-of-band management devices, hypervisors, middleware, system and network monitoring frameworks, and line-of-business applications.
- Protect your infrastructure in real time, authenticating directly with all leading directories to instantly enforce organizational policies as staff roles change.
- Get access from anywhere so your IT staff can instantly recover passwords for faster system repairs; each request is audited, and recovered passwords can’t be shared or reused.
- Gain better insight, with comprehensive auditing and compliance reporting that gives you instant access to user, system, and account histories alongside operational reports and key performance indicators for your deployment.
Download the white paper, Privileged Identity Management for the HP Ecosystem. Learn how to control privileged access and achieve regulatory compliance in enterprises that use HP security and management solutions.